Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Post-asthma sell off

Have a tobacco-related blog, site, auction, business, or something to sell? Start the thread here. Make the subject line descriptive.

Post-asthma sell off

Postby johnclyde » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:39 am

Some of you in the UK may recall last year's boxing day floods in Hebden Bridge, my home town. I was down with a bad chest infection at the time. Maybe it is the persisting mould/dampness around the place (as has been claimed by some) but my infection morphed into the permanent reappearance of asthma. Away went the pipes and out came the new shiny blue inhaler. Eight months on and I'm still not able to smoke so I think I'm going to sell on a few things (although I'll be damned if I give up the occasional bowlful of english in the old barling...)

If anyone is interested I've put on the bay of E a couple of unopened tins of US tobaccos - a GL Pease and Escudo, which may be of interest and a couple of oldish tins of UK tobaccos - FVF and Germain's Brown Flake. I've also put up my beloved and unsmoked Ian Walker Rox Cut billiard.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232053675038? ... 1555.l2649

It goes without saying that if any T&P member wants any of the tobacco let me know and I'll sell it direct with a discount.

All the best to the forum for the future and thanks to the esteemed members for the advice/sharing of enthusiasm over the years.
johnclyde
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to Self Promotion