Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Important: Before you post in Self-promotion

Have a tobacco-related blog, site, auction, business, or something to sell? Start the thread here. Make the subject line descriptive.

Important: Before you post in Self-promotion

Postby eric » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:16 pm

This part of the forum is for active forum members to promote their offerings amongst each other. This is not a free classified ads section for strangers to peddle their stuff.

If you think your product is so great that the members of this forum should not be deprived of the opportunity to learn about it but you can't be bothered to join us in discussing the hobby, contact me privately and perhaps we can work something out. (I might agree or I might discuss advertising rates.) Otherwise, posts here are subject to removal.

Summary:

Don't post something in the Self-promotion section unless:

...you are active on Tamp&Puff

--or--

...you have received permission.
Eric

Subscribe to SPT Email Updates and stay up to date on the latest pipe tobacco news, reviews, and discussion from SmokingPipeTobacco.com.
Follow me on Facebook

About my 130lb weight loss four years ago: My NEW book will be out soon!!!
eric
Site Admin

Re: Important: Before you post in Self-promotion

Postby Falconeer » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am

Well said Eric! Couldn't agree more - the point was well made when a spammer promptly jumped in following your post,

Gerry
"I don't think it matters what kind of pipe you smoke, so long as it is well broken in." - Trevor Baylis former Pipe Smoker of the Year
Falconeer

Re: Important: Before you post in Self-promotion

Postby eric » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:09 am

Just for clarification, "active on Tamp&Puff" means active in areas of the forum other than Self-promotion.
Eric

Subscribe to SPT Email Updates and stay up to date on the latest pipe tobacco news, reviews, and discussion from SmokingPipeTobacco.com.
Follow me on Facebook

About my 130lb weight loss four years ago: My NEW book will be out soon!!!
eric
Site Admin

Return to Self Promotion