Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Hello From England

Please introduce yourself before posting. New members who have not introduced themselves may be mistaken for spammers and may be unable to post elsewhere.

Hello From England

Postby pipedream » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:30 pm

I am an old English Piper and enjoy Lakeland blends.
All posts do not represent any third party or organisations. Any views, comments posted on this forum are my opinions and fair comment. I do not give professional advice or counselling in any capacity. I cannot help it if you interpret or infer anything I didn't say. Any links or references are not endorsed neither is any content in the link or reference.
pipedream

Re: Hello From England

Postby Geo3rge » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:42 am

Welcome to the forum, Pipedream. Good to have you here. Feel free to share with us your pipe experiences. All the very best and good wishes to you. From a fellow Brit!
Steve
Moi, fumer une pipe, naturellement...
Geo3rge
Moderator & Supporting Member
Moderator & Supporting Member

Postby Dodger » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Welcome aboard .
Dodger
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Postby KevLa » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Hello from a man without nationality :)
Kev-La :ugeek:__,~
"One being's junk is another's art." Motto of Pipes (Autobot warrior, from Transformers: Generation 1).
KevLa

Postby pipedream » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:15 pm

[quote="Geo3rge"]Welcome to the forum, Pipedream. Good to have you here. Feel free to share with us your pipe experiences. All the very best and good wishes to you. From a fellow Brit!
Steve[/quote]

Thanks, appreciated. NW England I like that part of the country :)
All posts do not represent any third party or organisations. Any views, comments posted on this forum are my opinions and fair comment. I do not give professional advice or counselling in any capacity. I cannot help it if you interpret or infer anything I didn't say. Any links or references are not endorsed neither is any content in the link or reference.
pipedream

Return to Introductions