Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Howdy from Colorado

Please introduce yourself before posting. New members who have not introduced themselves may be mistaken for spammers and may be unable to post elsewhere.

Howdy from Colorado

Postby MusicalPiper719 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Hey all!

Just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Colorado and have been here all my life. My wife tells me I'm an old man because I like model trains, old school wet-shaving and smoking a pipe.

My Dad smoked a Dr. Grabow and Borkum Riff when I was growing up. He used it as a nicotine delivery system, but I sure liked the smell.

I started with a Dr. Grabow Omega and I'm enjoying the tobacco adventure! I have smoked a few cigars in my day and the variety and depth of flavors in pipe tobacco reminds me of the cigar world. It's a hobby I'm really enjoying. Relaxes me after a day dealing with overpaid, over-educated idiots.

I also play the Scottish highland bagpipes, hence the username. Thanks for having me and I'm looking forward to sipping on the pipe of information here.

Smoke on!
MusicalPiper719

Re: Howdy from Colorado

Postby Geo3rge » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear about your pipe (and cigar) experiences. Nothing wrong with model trains and pipes! Having a full beard, I can't comment on wet-shaving! But enjoy yours.
Feel at home here and contribute as much as you like. It will be good to hear from you. In the meantime, enjoy those pipes. (both briar and Scottish).
Steve
Moi, fumer une pipe, naturellement...
Geo3rge
Moderator & Supporting Member
Moderator & Supporting Member

Postby Dodger » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Welcome aboard .
Dodger
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Postby KevLa » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:42 am

Welcome! :)
Kev-La :ugeek:__,~
"One being's junk is another's art." Motto of Pipes (Autobot warrior, from Transformers: Generation 1).
KevLa

Postby TigerJack » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:30 am

Welcome aboard Sir, Like you I like and collect Dr. Grabow Pipes, I have close to a 100 Grabows & every one a great smoker. Enjoy the forum Sir, G'Day
"If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It"
Clint
TigerJack

Return to Introductions