Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Good evening.

Please introduce yourself before posting. New members who have not introduced themselves may be mistaken for spammers and may be unable to post elsewhere.

Good evening.

Postby bazaarofsmokey » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:28 pm

Good evening gentlemen.

I have joined up here before and dropped off, and getting back into pipe smoking and indeed this site again, I thought it would be rude without making a propper introduction (again).

My names Craig and I am perilously close to the age of 30.
I work in a certain health service in the uk, and in my spare time my hobbies include lock picking, reading, writing, model building and of course pipe smoking.
I find nothing better than a pipe full of condor ready rubbed or amphora full aroma burning away nicely while sat in my shed, with some music and a good stout ale.

Thank you for any welcomes I may receive and may your pipes be sweet and long burning.
bazaarofsmokey

Re: Good evening.

Postby KevLa » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:39 am

Welcome, Craig! :)
Kev-La :ugeek:__,~
"One being's junk is another's art." Motto of Pipes (Autobot warrior, from Transformers: Generation 1).
KevLa

Postby bazaarofsmokey » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:46 am

Thank you
bazaarofsmokey

Postby Geo3rge » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:59 am

Welcome, Craig. Thank you for posting and (re)introducing yourself to the group.
Good to hear you enjoy your pipes and I'm intrigued by one of your hobbies - lock-picking...better leave that alone for now, perhaps!
Nice to have you aboard, so keep on posting and letting us know about your pipes and tobaccos.
I haven't smoked Condor for a little while now, but when I did it was a good blend, if a touch strong for me then!

All the best, good wishes to you.
Steve
Moi, fumer une pipe, naturellement...
Geo3rge
Moderator & Supporting Member
Moderator & Supporting Member

Postby Dodger » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Welcome aboard .
Dodger
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Postby bazaarofsmokey » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:11 pm

Geo3rge wrote:Welcome, Craig. Thank you for posting and (re)introducing yourself to the group.
Good to hear you enjoy your pipes and I'm intrigued by one of your hobbies - lock-picking...better leave that alone for now, perhaps!
Nice to have you aboard, so keep on posting and letting us know about your pipes and tobaccos.
I haven't smoked Condor for a little while now, but when I did it was a good blend, if a touch strong for me then!

All the best, good wishes to you.
Steve

Thank you for your kind welcome.
Condor is my all time favourite behind amphora full aroma.
The strength gets easier to deal with after a few smokes :D .
And the lock picking don't worry nothing illegal, I buy all kinds of locks and play about with them, I have a tool box filled with all kinds of locks as I'm maybe thinking of using that as a new career path but who knows....
bazaarofsmokey

Return to Introductions