Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Seasons Greetings From Manchester UK

Please introduce yourself before posting. New members who have not introduced themselves may be mistaken for spammers and may be unable to post elsewhere.

Seasons Greetings From Manchester UK

Postby reddog832 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:29 am

Hi guys
Been away from the old pipe for a while. They became buried in my desk somewhere. Well life took a turn for the worse and I needed to find me a happy place. I was rummaging about in my desk and lo and behold there was my pipe collection and a couple of sealed jars of baccy. So I'm back and a lot less stressed. So I thought Id pop on here and see what you guys are up to and smoking. So Hi from Manchester
reddog832

Re: Seasons Greetings From Manchester UK

Postby Geo3rge » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:37 am

Hello, reddog...
Good to read your post and see that you’ve come back to the old pipe.
Life can throw up the unexpected and sometimes we may need to make changes. Hope all is going well now and I sincerely wish you every happiness with your pipes as you rediscover their delights.
As for myself, enjoying the briars, new and old, as always, busy with work in my retirement and, just now, smoking some St. Bruno Flake in an Alexander Zavvos bent billiard, a great smoker. As I smoke outdoors if I can, it’s been a bit chilly this morning, but pleasant enough.
Good wishes to you. Tell us what pipes and tobaccos you are enjoying...
Moi, fumer une pipe, naturellement...
Geo3rge
Moderator & Supporting Member
Moderator & Supporting Member

Postby reddog832 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi there
thank you for the reply Geo3rge. I dont smoke anything expensive pipe wise. My favourite was a real cheapy from the local tobacconist and it broke recently. So I'm puffing away on an old Careys Milano Full Bent. Great little pipe. I have a couple of Careys pipes. they suit for now but I have plans for something with a bit more style. Im open to any ideas. As for baccy Im game for anything. Come Xmas eve the pipes will be out in force as a friend of mine whom I only see once a year will be over and were gonna crack a good whisky and dig into the baccy jar. Hope you have a good one you and yours.
reddog832

Postby Welshman68 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:52 pm

Hello from the valley's
Welshman68

Return to Introductions