Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Time Machine..............

If its about the fine hobby of pipe smoking but not specific to one of the other forums post about it here.

Time Machine..............

Postby Listener666 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:36 am

Just opened another pouch of Revor.............every time I smoke this baccy within 2 - 3 minutes i'm transported to my uncle Georges house in the 1970's............the barbers shop (ouch those none electric hand shears hurt).........the betting shop ...( with uncles horse racing bets!)......etc. etc.

It happens every time..... I snap out of it............then WHAM......i'm back in the Piolis coffee shop, playing the pin ball machine with 4 or 5 men sat chatting in the back smoking Revor.....it doesn't stop :!:

Great baccy..............
“No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree.”
― W.C. Fields
Listener666

Re: Time Machine..............

Postby KevLa » Fri May 05, 2017 4:15 pm

I get occasionally transported back to my grandparents' house, filled with Harry's (that's what my father's father had us call him) pipe-smoke. I often wonder if I'm smoking a blend similar to what he smoked. He died when I was about five.
Kev-La :ugeek:__,~
"One being's junk is another's art." Motto of Pipes (Autobot warrior, from Transformers: Generation 1).
KevLa

Return to General Pipe Smoking Discussion