Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Peterson Adventurer

If its about the fine hobby of pipe smoking but not specific to one of the other forums post about it here.

Peterson Adventurer

Postby rusty » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:41 am

My newest addition , I love these with the small size. Anyone else like the smaller pioe?
rusty

Re: Peterson Adventurer

Postby Geo3rge » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 am

I can see only part of the bowl in the photograph. I’ve been enjoying smaller pipes recently, just because the ones I have are more comfortable to clench owing to their light weight. However, I do like an occasional large bowl just to make the smoke last longer (I tend to smoke a bowl in stages, so a pipe may last me all morning or afternoon).
Enjoy it!
Moi, fumer une pipe, naturellement...
Geo3rge
Moderator & Supporting Member
Moderator & Supporting Member

Postby KevLa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Nice pipe. Yeah, I have a few wee pipes in my collection, though like Steve, if I'm having only a short smoke, I usually just put my medium or large pipe down until later :)
Kev-La :ugeek:__,~
"One being's junk is another's art." Motto of Pipes (Autobot warrior, from Transformers: Generation 1).
KevLa

Postby rusty » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:58 pm

I'm not sure what's happening to the picture but on another site posts normally, must be my settings somewhere?
My own preference is a smaller bowl and the smaller pipes are ideal for me.
The exception is my Big Ben Odeon I got some years ago on sale in my local shop, it takes a charcoal filter and lasts me while at home.
rusty

Postby ratatosk » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Right click to open picture in new tab and it will display correctly.
Richard
-----------
If even I don't know how many pipes I own, how the hell would you know if I have too many?
ratatosk
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to General Pipe Smoking Discussion