Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

English/Balkan blends (& Burleys) for Good Aromatics/Cross

This is for the box passes or if you have something you'd like to trade, post about it here.

English/Balkan blends (& Burleys) for Good Aromatics/Cross

Postby BrandonPK » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello, Gents!

Long time lurker, finally registered. Sorry my first post is a trade offer! :oops: I stocked up on too much of the same type of tobacco blends, and now finding I'm in the mood for some lighter / flavored tobaccos. These are all highly reviewed on tobaccoreviews.com - all tins only have 1-3 bowls smoked out of them, and were acquired within the last few months.

Here's what I have:

Cornell & Diehl
- Epiphany

GL Pease
- Charing Cross (trade pending)
- Blackpoint (trade pending)
- Chelsea Morning (trade pending)
- Barbary Coast

What am I looking for?
- I don't know! ;) I have tried & liked Autumn Morning, Frog Morton Cellar, Hibernia, ... Looking for something with pleasant room note, *some* flavor, that is generally well-liked by seasoned smokers. (I know, I always hope for too much) Shoot me offers of what you have and we'll see if we can work something out!

Would love to try some JFH Shortcut to Mushrooms, Ruins of Isengard, and maybe Treebeard!

Thanks,
B.

PS - i can't PM yet, so feel free to email: b p kosse (at) liberty (dot) edu (no spaces)
Last edited by BrandonPK on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BrandonPK

Re: English/Balkan blends (& Burleys) for Good Aromatics/Cro

Postby William » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Glad you finally joined Brandon. Welcome to T&P and wishing you all the best in your trade offer.
The meaning of life becomes irrelevant once I'm smoking my pipe.
William
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Postby BrandonPK » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Thank ya kindly! Guess I oughta find my way around to the "Hi, I'm a Newbie" page to introduce myself better... :idea:

(I actually did post a quite witty introduction in the Noob section, but it disappeared after hitting submit. Technical difficulties? No time to re-post right now, taking a quiz... :cry: )
BrandonPK

Postby lestrout » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Yo Brandon

I've been merrily puffing on your Peases - lovely, lovely stuff, to my tastes. Did you get a chance to try out the blends I sent you?

hp
les
lestrout

Return to Tobacco Swap