Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Punchbowle

This is for the box passes or if you have something you'd like to trade, post about it here.

Punchbowle

Postby DanB » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:52 pm

I have a tin of Punchbowle which is really not to my taste. If anyone can make use of it, you are welcome to it. Offer something in exchange if you wish, otherwise I am happy to donate to anyone who would enjoy it. Currently in the UK, but happy to post overseas if not too expensive.
DanB

Re: Punchbowle

Postby Falconeer » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:36 pm

God I well remember this one from my youth - highly rated along with Rubicon, Players Airman and one of the Dobie's 4 Square mixtures. You have made a very kind gesture to the Forum...but I'd be inclined to hang on to it for a few months then try it again - your tastes may have changed by then...and you really really are getting rid of an absolute old style classic here.

Were I not (a) lying to you (b) not mellowing, albeit to a degree in my old age, (c ) resident in Spain for the next few weeks/months yet, I'd have told you it was a crap tobacco and offered you a tin of your choice for it!

See other related post btw.
"I don't think it matters what kind of pipe you smoke, so long as it is well broken in." - Trevor Baylis former Pipe Smoker of the Year
Falconeer

Re: Punchbowle

Postby lestrout » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:30 am

Yo Dan

Punchbowle is something I've wanted to try. What types of tobaccos do you like? This will be a fun across-the-pond trade.

hp
les
lestrout

Return to Tobacco Swap