Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Official Facebook Page

Official Facebook Page

Postby eric » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:29 pm

A Facebook Page dedicated to Smoking Pipe Tobacco and this forum has been set up. If you are on Facebook please head over and click the "Like" button and drop a couple lines on the Wall or Discussion page. The support would be most helpful.

Smoking Pipe Tobacco Facebook Page

The purpose of the Facebook Page is basically to let the world know we are here. I'll also update the Facebook Page with anything new that appears here on the forums or over at SPT. So, this is another way you can keep up with new reviews and such in addition to subscribing to the email list.

Thanks to CPSWolf for getting me off my butt and setting this up. He has also offered to help with the administration.
Eric

Subscribe to SPT Email Updates and stay up to date on the latest pipe tobacco news, reviews, and discussion from SmokingPipeTobacco.com.
Follow me on Facebook

About my 130lb weight loss four years ago: My NEW book will be out soon!!!
eric
Site Admin

Re: Official Facebook Page

Postby SmokinFool » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 pm

eric wrote:A Facebook Page dedicated to Smoking Pipe Tobacco and this forum has been set up. If you are on Facebook please head over and click the "Like" button and drop a couple lines on the Wall or Discussion page. The support would be most helpful.

Smoking Pipe Tobacco Facebook Page

The purpose of the Facebook Page is basically to let the world know we are here. I'll also update the Facebook Page with anything new that appears here on the forums or over at SPT. So, this is another way you can keep up with new reviews and such in addition to subscribing to the email list.

Thanks to CPSWolf for getting me off my butt and setting this up. He has also offered to help with the administration.

I think that's a great idea Eric! You can reach a lot of people this way. Maybe this will get me off MY butt and setup a Facebook page.
Andy

If guns kill people then forks make people fat and pencils misspell words.
SmokinFool

Postby eric » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Its pretty easy. And to be honest I've found my personal Facebook account has served me well. I keep in touch with my family on the mainland, I've been reached by people I served with 20 years ago, childhood friends, etc. I don't get into the farm games and don't let the world know every time I go to the toilet (you need to subscribe to my Twitter feed for that) but it is a nice way to keep up with people.
Eric

Subscribe to SPT Email Updates and stay up to date on the latest pipe tobacco news, reviews, and discussion from SmokingPipeTobacco.com.
Follow me on Facebook

About my 130lb weight loss four years ago: My NEW book will be out soon!!!
eric
Site Admin

doc_24

Postby mayxwelli4 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 am

With that much information i don't think you'll are going to have a lineup
ferragamo womens shoes salvatore ferragamo shoes ferragamo mens wallet
mayxwelli4

down coats

Postby cxm09 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:42 am

Moncler Lower down coats and jackets Women's Coat may be the popular high-end brands. Moncler's leadership type style the winter season jackets. We, as an outstanding Canadian purchasing system Moncler, Monclerdown coats and jackets features a selection of items to decide on from. Our item is real, we swear we'll deliver buyers while using most beneficial lower cost products. Reassure buyers purchase, satisfied to use, it genuinely is our goal was Moncler down jackets online. They have a jacket trademark fashion with those who took Moncler down coats know what makes them look more special, more attractive. Monclerdown jackets also have a luxurious and fold, also can maintain the body shape and resist accumulation. Different color, blue and white, pink and white color according to standards and anything in your wardrobe. Moncler option for the purpose that not simply can give them stylish, stylish design, but also comfort and ease and flexibility. Therefore, I strongly suggest Moncler jacket.
cxm09

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Postby cxm09 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:43 am

Christian louboutin spiked heels are worthwhile and priceless as no outfit is ever complete with no them. So, get your self the right pair and watch how your feet sparkle and really feel. All with this plays a critical portion in one39;s life and in case you ever are searching for just that then you absolutely will probably be in a position to acquire the most out of the Christian Louboutin replicas also. Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes copies of all sorts can be found in online stores, these shops and famous for their quality and detailing.The states have inhibited this kind of unsatisfactory claim. This is the most interesting of manners in which you can add on, to the fashion trend that is the very latest, to your wardrobe. It is crucial that you will get your self shoes which match your style.The Christian Louboutin Shoes is one such pair that may match with any sort of outfit. They're going to enable you to buy Christian Louboutin Shoes For Cheap at your financial position.
cxm09

Postby Richardpipe » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 am

just can not enter the fb page..

Is fb page more often visited than here ?

thanx :?:
Richardpipe

Postby highstump » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Richardpipe wrote:just can not enter the fb page..

Is fb page more often visited than here ?

thanx :?:

Not by me.
Jim

"Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Civil Engineers build targets."
highstump

Return to News and Information