Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Jack knife plug-GLP

Each month we'll have some focused reviews on a particular blend.

Jack knife plug-GLP

Postby philly » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Some of the best tobacco ive tasted in a long time i sliced it in squares lined the bowl then broke some up for kindeling to light all i can say it was a beautiful experience hats off to Mr. gegory pease-FC.
philly

Re: Jack knife plug-GLP

Postby KevinP » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:34 pm

It's not hard to be original in the tobacco world, but being original and GOOD, especially THIS good, is quite a feat. This is simply the best counterargument to the scripture passage of there being nothing new under the sun. The tin aroma sometimes (though only sometimes, even from the same tin) strongly recalls beef jerky, to the point where I might fail a blindfold test.

Will smoke some tomorrow and write it up then.
KevinP

Postby Markw4mms » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm

I'm going to have to try it as well. Greg's working hard at getting all my toby money.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
- Benjamin Franklin
Markw4mms

Postby TxChef77 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Just got my TOTM order in today. Will pop open the Jackknife tonight and give her whirl.
~Travis

"I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you." - Anthony Bourdain

Tobacco Cellar
TxChef77
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to Tobacco Of The Month