Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Not to miss pipe shops in München?

Discuss or ask questions about pipe tobacco, pipe tobacco storage and aging, blending, etc.

Not to miss pipe shops in München?

Postby ColoradoHusker » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:49 pm

I'll be heading to Munich in a couple weeks and I'm wondering if any one has been to or heard of any pipe shops that I simply shouldn't miss while there?
ColoradoHusker

Re: Not to miss pipe shops in München?

Postby ColoradoHusker » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:16 am

I hit several very nice shops while in Munich. If anyone is planning a trip there you'll surely be pleased by the number and quality of pipe shops in and around the old city.
ColoradoHusker

Postby KevLa » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:48 am

I'd love to visit Germany again, some day. If I do, I'll hope to see those shops in Munich. Glad you had a good time :)
Kev-La :ugeek:__,~
"One being's junk is another's art." Motto of Pipes (Autobot warrior, from Transformers: Generation 1).
KevLa

Postby Geo3rge » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:17 am

ColoradoHusker wrote:I hit several very nice shops while in Munich. If anyone is planning a trip there you'll surely be pleased by the number and quality of pipe shops in and around the old city.

Glad you had a good time in Munich. It would be great to see these shops. Hope you picked up a few good things.
Steve
Moi, fumer une pipe, naturellement...
Geo3rge
Moderator & Supporting Member
Moderator & Supporting Member

Postby Dodger » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:20 pm

Glad you enjoyed your trip .
Never been but would like to ,especially to pick up some HU Tobacco and to try the beers .
Dodger
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Postby ColoradoHusker » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:57 pm

Thanks for the well wishes. Pfeifen Huber was a great shop with a great selection of tobaccos cigars and whiskey. Max Zechbauer Tabakwaren also had a nice selection.
ColoradoHusker

Return to General Pipe Tobacco Discussion