Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Another reason to smoke Sam Gawith

Discuss or ask questions about pipe tobacco, pipe tobacco storage and aging, blending, etc.

Another reason to smoke Sam Gawith

Postby Dodger » Thu May 04, 2017 5:39 pm

Due to new regulations on packaging some blenders are going for larger tins so they can get all the information and warnings on ,and people are complaining that an opened tin dries out too fast .
Sam Gawith puts their tin in a thin form fitting card board box ,and the tin inside is free of warnings .Whether they can get away with it or not we will have to see .
Dodger
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Another reason to smoke Sam Gawith

Postby Listener666 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:28 am

Dodger wrote:Due to new regulations on packaging some blenders are going for larger tins so they can get all the information and warnings on ,and people are complaining that an opened tin dries out too fast .
Sam Gawith puts their tin in a thin form fitting card board box ,and the tin inside is free of warnings .Whether they can get away with it or not we will have to see .

Good point....I would like to see more blenders doing this.....some of the C&D graphics are fantastic...would be a shame to lose it if it went that way other side of the pond.

I'v just bought another plug of Revor and the pouch is covered in Governmental gubbins and political bollox bullshit............quite annoying when i'v been inhaling more toxins through diesel fumes that the government encouraged us to "swap to" by lowering the vehicle tax on "cleaner diesels".......I will now step off my soap box :oops:

Lovely baccy though :lol:
“No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree.”
― W.C. Fields
Listener666

Re: Another reason to smoke Sam Gawith

Postby KevLa » Fri May 05, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm for electric motorvehicles. But then, I walk everywhere (or sometimes bicycle) :)
Kev-La :ugeek:__,~
"One being's junk is another's art." Motto of Pipes (Autobot warrior, from Transformers: Generation 1).
KevLa

Return to General Pipe Tobacco Discussion