Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Mario Grandi Dublin Lovat

Proud new owner of a pipe? See something noteworthy on Ebay? Post about it here.

Mario Grandi Dublin Lovat

Postby KevLa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:54 pm

Hi, my 'Tamp and Puff' friends.

Here's my new Mario Grandi freehand Dublin-bowled Lovat. She arrived in the post this morning, all the way from Rome within four days, and I have already enjoyed my first couple of smokes in her. A very attractive and quite long pipe with an unusual, curved shape to her rim.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PIPE-MARIO-GRANDI-BRIAR-SANDBLASTED-WEIGHT-50gr-CANADIAN-FREE-HAND-NEW-PIPES-/371657276443?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=%252BQEB0d6ZWWNOpp09HcZ6x3IzSYY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Kev-La :ugeek:__,~
"One being's junk is another's art." Motto of Pipes (Autobot warrior, from Transformers: Generation 1).
KevLa

Re: Mario Grandi Dublin Lovat

Postby Geo3rge » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:08 pm

An unusual design, Kev, particularly the bowl. Not a style for me, I think, but what does attract me is the sandblasting and colouring. Quite beautiful. I've heard of Mario Grande but not seen any of the pipes, so thanks for posting. Hope it gives many great smokes. Its style is certainly you, Kev!
Steve
Moi, fumer une pipe, naturellement...
Geo3rge
Moderator & Supporting Member
Moderator & Supporting Member

Re: Mario Grandi Dublin Lovat

Postby KevLa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Geo3rge wrote:An unusual design, Kev, particularly the bowl. Not a style for me, I think, but what does attract me is the sandblasting and colouring. Quite beautiful. I've heard of Mario Grande but not seen any of the pipes, so thanks for posting. Hope it gives many great smokes. Its style is certainly you, Kev!
Steve

Yeah, I don't know why but she just sang out to me. And yes, a nice blast and stain. You have seen the Mario Grandi freehand I have already, but probably you don't remember. They're both really nice pipes. Thanks, mate :)
Kev-La :ugeek:__,~
"One being's junk is another's art." Motto of Pipes (Autobot warrior, from Transformers: Generation 1).
KevLa

Return to Aquisitions and Finds