Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

Peterson 999's

Proud new owner of a pipe? See something noteworthy on Ebay? Post about it here.

Peterson 999's

Postby Dodger » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Just received a Harp 999 and the 2016 Christmas 999 as an early Christmas present to myself .The Christmas one has an Army stem in jade or serpentine green swirl .Just about to fire up the Harp for the first time .

Edit .
Forgot to mention that they were from My Smoking Shop .
They came with a free Peterson pipe knife each .I don't know whether this is Peterson's or My Smoking Shop's idea or how long it will last .
Dodger
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Peterson 999's

Postby Geo3rge » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:56 pm

Congratulations, D. I hope that you can enjoy this lovely present to yourself. The shop you mention is excellent. I order from them as well and find that they provide superb service.
Nice little extra with the knife. I got one with a Peterson pipe from GQ Tobaccos, so I presume it's a Peterson offer.
Good to have a couple of treats!
Steve
Moi, fumer une pipe, naturellement...
Geo3rge
Moderator & Supporting Member
Moderator & Supporting Member

Re: Peterson 999's

Postby Dodger » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:47 pm

All the UK shops I have dealt with give excellent service ,rarely does it take more than next working day for the order to arrive .
Dodger
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to Aquisitions and Finds