Tamp&Puff member-recommended eBay sellers →  bobus  •  great estate-pipes  •  Judd  •  irishlefty  •  knobby  •  pipestud  •  shiny pipes  •  secondhandsmoker

I'm back on the pipe.

Please introduce yourself before posting. New members who have not introduced themselves may be mistaken for spammers and may be unable to post elsewhere.

I'm back on the pipe.

Postby pandyboy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:26 am

I've been off the pipe for about a year and forgot my log on for the site. Hover I guessed it and although I was never a big poster I am back. Few more video reviews on you tube as well.

Recently smoked some Peterson's Hyde Park in my Savinelli Linea Artisan pipe and Frog Morten Cellar in my Dunhill root briar.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
pandyboy

Re: I'm back on the pipe.

Postby KevLa » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi, Duncan. Welcome back! And nice photographs, too :)
Kev-La :ugeek:__,~
"One being's junk is another's art." Motto of Pipes (Autobot warrior, from Transformers: Generation 1).
KevLa

Postby Welshman68 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello and back to pipes we go!! I done the same and have returned
Welshman68

Postby Geo3rge » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:21 am

Welcome back, Dunc. Good to see your pipes and tobaccos. Enjoy them. Looking forward to your posts.
Moi, fumer une pipe, naturellement...
Geo3rge
Moderator & Supporting Member
Moderator & Supporting Member

Postby ratatosk » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:14 am

Welcome back, I always enjoyed your pipe videos. The one with the bee attack was the best of the lot. :lol:

From the looks of your recent videos, seems that you got into cigars a while back and that's fine. But also a different (and expensive) experience vs. the pipe and I prefer the latter unless the cigars are Cubans. AFAIK, there are still no importers who can legally bring Cuban cigars into the US for resale.

That does not mean that you cannot enjoy Cubans here that cost 1/2 of what you might pay in the UK. It just means risking shipment loss and an ominous letter from some government ribbon clerk. Odds are good you will get by from what I hear! ;)
Richard
-----------
If even I don't know how many pipes I own, how the hell would you know if I have too many?
ratatosk
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to Introductions